Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify, we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat, and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve traveled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties, and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' program and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values
- Building this together
- Gives a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
As the Regional Director you will be evangelizing the power of real time search intelligence, introducing and selling Captify’s unique product suite to programmatic and brand media buyers in the Midwest and surrounding markets. This is a senior level sales role that will have ownership of growing their assigned region. You must have extensive media buyer/planner and senior stakeholder contacts at key brands and agencies. Must be able to demonstrate a strong sales history building a business and exceeding revenue goals.. The candidate will also have experience and knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, and knowledge of advanced video/CTV solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Selling Captify’s Search Intelligence products (display, video, CTV, ATV, mobile,
- Selling Captify’s integrated creative studio formats and data driven creative
- Sourcing, pitching, and closing deals with agency, trading desk, and client teams.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the DR, brand and video markets to help deliver
- revenue growth across all channels that meet bespoke client objectives.
- Understand the dynamics between managed and programmatic activations,
- identifying and executing on the ideal solution for each client’s needs to drive
- successful long term partnerships.
- MSA negotiation with key brand and/or agency partners
- Be a positive and energetic representation of the Captify brand in market.
- 25%+ of travel required for coverage of regional sales, conference/event
- attendance etc
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years digital media experience – preferably in brand advertising, video and
- Experience of pitching and closing both agency accounts and client direct
- Strong track record of performance against targets
- Experience building new brands in new markets through a strong rolodex,
- partner-first approach, and positive reputation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, intuitive, accountable, and highly motivated.
- Strong knowledge and POV on industry issues. Thought leadership
- Understanding of agency trading desks, workflow and revenue models
- Good contacts across agency groups/client direct in the West/Central region
- Strong track record in driving incremental new business
- Experience growing an early stage territory into a multi-million dollar business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong personal brand and proven thought leadership among industry peers
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.