Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify, we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat, and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve traveled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties, and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' program and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Gives a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Please note that this is a Q1 start.
The Captify UK Trading/Activation Team is growing, and we are adding a Programmatic Solutions Activation Trader to the team! Our Trading team is responsible for the management and optimisation of media campaigns both on the buy-side, with our managed service product, and sell-side via our Programmatic Search Intelligence (PSI) product.
This role will be responsible for setting up programmatic (PSI) deals with our SSP partners for our clients to activate against, across multiple formats and channels, as well as managing campaigns booked directly with Captify and ensuring they perform and deliver. You will be monitoring the spend and performance of these campaigns to ensure clients meet their KPIs. Analysing data, identifying behavioural trends for optimisations and troubleshooting PMPs will also be key components of the role.
The Programmatic Solutions Activation Trader is a core contributor to the trading team. This opportunity will enable visibility across different aspects of the business, both technical and commercial. The Programmatic Solutions Activation Trader leads the activation of advertising campaigns for our clients, assists in resolving technical issues and provides guidance on optimisations and technical set up required to meet and exceed where possible. Captify’s long-term strategic goals. Within this team, you will have the opportunity to work with the core teams within Captify including Sales, Client Strategy and Account Management, along with your fellow Traders on creative and campaign management across a variety of formats to include and not limited to, Video, Display, and emerging formats.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in DSPs including Xandr, The TradeDesk or Google's Display Video 360 (DV360) or supply-side platforms (SSPs). The Trader will be a great communicator and ready to contribute to the team in implementing programmatic media buys for the clients we support. We are looking for someone comfortable navigating between trading platforms, ad servers, attribution models, and client-specific web analytics to isolate challenges and opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- PMP deal creation across SSPs (Pubmatic, Xandr Curate, OpenX)
- Campaign QA and pacing checks
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad PMP delivery and technical issues
- Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely deal creation, optimisation suggestions and troubleshooting.
- Setting up and optimising programmatic, direct response, and brand advertising campaigns via real time bidding platforms, to ensure quality performance and profitability for clients and Captify
- Provide a commercial team with inventory forecasts, data segments, optimisations, and campaign assistance where needed
- Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams including but not limited to Sales and Account Management teams, to maximise performance and revenue.
- Develop and document best practices and daily operating procedures for campaigns execution in various Advertising platforms
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1-2+ years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns is required
- Preferred experience with one or more DSPs (i.e., DV360,, Xandr, The Trade Desk) or SSPs (e.g. Pubmatic, OpenX, Rubicon)
- Working knowledge and understanding of trafficking creatives, VAST, VPAID, HTML or rich media ad formats
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritising multiple deadlines
- Experience working on several platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, Google Sheets, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), Slack & Salesforce
- Great analytical skills; familiar working with/analysing large amounts of data, and summarising finds through reports
- Self-starter, and a go-getter. Goal-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service
YOU WILL ENJOY
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday + volunteer day
- Regular shut down days, including the festive period
- UK Private Healthcare Plan with AXA
- Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Sport and wellbeing activities; yoga and softball
- Financial wellbeing support
- Work from home and flexible/core working hours
- Work from any Captify office in the world
- Capti-Family Benefits: including Child Nursery Savings
- UK Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday at the Captify bar
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.