Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Our Client Strategy team partners closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands.We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Captify’s broad range of products to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. Client Strategy Managers at Captify are account experts focused on building and maintaining relationships with strategic accounts. As a CSM, you will continually keep your client at the core of everything that you do and provide the highest level of customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for pre and post sale customer support against top level clients focused on meeting or exceeding our client KPIs.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading in search intelligence. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis and multi-tasking
You will be someone who strives for the best for your clients and the company. You will be proactive in your thinking and a true team worker. You will be able to work across multiple brands and identify their challenges and success. You will be outgoing and keen to lead the accounts forward.
- 3-5 years of experience In a similar role
- Account management or customer service experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Workspace,
- Familiarities with tools like Google Analytics, DV360, CM, Xandr..
- Excellent attention to details
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multitask and, at times, manage a large workload
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge - 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.