Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
The People Business Partner will be responsible for delivering a range of HR services across Europe and Australia developing a solid understanding of your business area to identify strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities from both a commercial and People Team perspective. This role acts as the first point of contact for all employees and managers based in France, Spain, Italy and Australia, plus new European territories. You will also support the wider People Team to identify people strategies as well as implementing frameworks and objectives that will deliver results in line with the three year plan, the Captify Values and the People Team Roadmap.
We have big plans for the People function at Captify. We've laid a lot of the foundations, but there's still a lot of work to be done! If you're eager to build processes and tools from the ground up in a fast-paced, autonomous environment, then this role may be just what you're looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact and trusted advisor on all operational HR issues, including sickness and performance at employee and manager levels through the full employee lifecycle for your business group
- Lead on critical ER cases with gravitas, providing professional advice and support to key stakeholders
- You will perform a number of HR administration tasks such as managing the local payrolls, maintaining our systems (Hibob), employee benefits, background checks, work permit and visa processing.
- You will be responsible for ensuring we provide a positive onboarding and off-boarding experience and work with the People team to improve our existing processes.
- Developing a deep knowledge and understanding of your business area(s) to provide day-to-day operational and developing your capability to provide longer term strategic support
- Providing Managers with the right tools to ensure employee performance is optimised, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance framework
- Understand People related processes and policies, partnering with business areas to ensure best practice, whilst maintaining a pragmatic approach
- Support the successful delivery on all annual processes such as performance reviews, 360 and talent frameworks for your business areas
- Produce, analyse and share data to identify trends and assist with recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities
- Be an ambassador for the People team
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent in French is essential for this role. Other European languages preferred but not essential
- Experience of French labour law and previous HR advisory experience working for European business group and/or Company.
- Ability to manage confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet
- Confident communicator, comfortable communicating with employees at all levels, flexing your style as necessary
- Excellent organisational skills, always meeting deadlines
- Previous experience in handling employee relations cases from inception through to completion
- Proven experience in building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience and confidence in challenging as well as supporting all managers levels through coaching
- Happy to deal with ambiguity, fluid situations and changing deadlines
- Able to balance priorities with the ability to handle the day to day workload as well as projects
- Willingness and ability to conduct administrative detail work (i.e., data entry & analysis) with high accuracy
- Alignment with Captify’s core values
- Fun, team player who works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Genuine passion about Captify and a commitment to build a collaborative, high performing, diverse and inclusive workforce
YOU WILL ENJOY
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday + volunteer day
- Regular shut down days, including the festive period
- UK Private Healthcare Plan with AXA
- Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Sport and wellbeing activities; yoga and softball
- Financial wellbeing support
- Work from home and flexible/core working hours
- Work from any Captify office in the world
- Capti-Family Benefits: including Child Nursery Savings
- UK Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and End of Year Festive parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.