Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Are you passionate about providing an excellent service? Do you pride yourself in the high quality work that you produce? Captify are looking to add an Account Manager to our fast growing team based in Paris.
What you will be doing…
• Day to day management of accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
• Best in class service levels
• Campaign set up
• Primary point of contact for client via email/phone
• Answer client queries via email
• Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
• Create basic PCAs including campaign specific reports
• Performance tracking
• Make upweight recommendations to CS team
• Student in 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degree
• Enthusiasm to learn on the job and quickly take responsibility for managing online advertising campaigns
• Digital advertising sensibility
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent attention to details
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good level of English language
• Ability to effectively analyse data to make decisions that will improve the performance of a campaign
• Able to problem solve and not give up if ideas aren’t successful
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge - 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibilitY
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.