Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
This role is part of the core French Trading and Optimization team within Captify. The successful candidate will be working in a close team optimizing search intelligence display, video and mobile campaigns digital advertising campaigns. Liaising with Client Strategy, Technology, Product and Analytics teams on a daily basis, the candidate will receive extensive trading experience and get a strong technical understanding of programmatic buying and RTB by using major DSPs and SSPs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make use of Captify’s unique data set to Optimise multiple Search Intelligence Display advertising campaigns
- Optimise programmatic, direct response and brand advertising campaigns via real time bidding platforms, to ensure quality performance and profitability for clients and Captify.
- Use market leading DSPs, including Xandr, DV360 and Trade Desk
- Use market leading SSP, including Xander and Pubmatic
- Hit client goals by driving users to advertiser sites
- Provide detailed feedback on campaigns and changes made
- Help to develop self-service offer by running SSP campaigns
- Provide assistance to the self-service team PSI
- Liaising closely with Client Strategy, Technology, Analytics and Sales Departments
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge - 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
- For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.