Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Captify is looking for a talented, ambitious marketing manager to join our growing team. The US Marketing team is responsible for building the brand, demand generation, and arming the Commercial teams with the tools they need to ensure that Captify’s solutions resonate with brands and media agencies.
This is an exciting role within the marketing team for someone enthusiastic about media and marketing and inherently passionate about driving new revenue with data-fueled, strategic marketing & media ideas for many of the world's largest and most innovative brands.
What you’ll be doing:
Your role will be to contribute to the development and delivery of the marketing plan for the US, with focus on events, collateral, activations and sales support:
- Deliver the local US marketing plan in collaboration with the marketing director and global marketing team
- Manage the marketing calendar for the US, developing and executing tactical campaigns to support sales initiatives around key calendar moments, seasons and events. This includes activities such as activations, trade shows and promotional campaigns
- Own production and localization of stand-out marketing collateral (both online and offline) to drive new product launches, lead generation programs and sales initiatives
- Manage trade shows and live events - supplier logistics, stakeholder participation and overall execution
- Support and evolve our lead generation and CRM strategy (Salesforce and Pardot) to drive new and qualified leads for the commercial team
- Ensure our PR and content initiatives are amplified across appropriate channels to drive maximum awareness in market
- Develop strong internal relationships with internal stakeholders - including regional leads, department heads and the commercial team
- Develop and own performance reporting to ensure we track and deliver on marketing objectives and drive business goals
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing roles and environments
- Solid understanding of the media industry landscape
- Collaborative approach with proven ability to work across disciplines to drive results
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Desire to do marketing differently, building and maintaining a brand that stands out
- Demonstrable planning, presentation and reporting skills
- Capable of managing social media presence across multiple platforms
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office / Google Suite - docs, decks and sheets
- Enjoy working in an exciting, busy and dynamic environment
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.