Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Our Director of Partnerships will be responsible for the development of Captify’s data platform with digital partners across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital property owners (Retail Media and Affiliate Networks a plus), as well as a keen understanding of online advertising and related technologies.
*We are open to a variety locations across the United States and are open to remote work if you are outside of NYC.
What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiate and develop distribution relationships with publishers, including the development of service contracts and other related materials
- Develop a pipeline of new publisher leads within strategic and target content verticals with a focus on Retail Media & Affiliate Networks
- Perform due diligence and quantitative/strategic analysis of potential partnership opportunities
- Research digital industry/market trends, companies, and digital media product developments
- Work with account management team to ensure publisher needs across technology, advertising, and finance are being serviced
- Position Captify’s software solution, Sense, to enrich our existing value propositions to publisher partners.
- Understand the wider data and identity initiatives within the market and how Captify’s products work within these solutions.
- Articulate new and unique strategies for supply-side monetization channels within Captify product suite.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 4 years of business development/sales experience, preferably with an Internet or media company, SSP, DSP, or DMP/Data company.
- Understanding of publisher challenges, data composition, monetization, and identity.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation, and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS required
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.