Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
This is an exciting opportunity to join Captify, the Global Leader in Search Intelligence and one of the fastest growing ad tech companies in the industry. The Performance team sits at an intersection of almost all operational teams meaning that you would have an opportunity to see many different aspects of Captify. The team supports the delivery of performant activation of advertising campaigns, incubation and testing of new product lines. This role will specifically focus on the analysis around the supply side that power our products and support a fast evolving knowledge base around what it means in the cookieless world.
The role is within a technology environment and is very data focused, this requires an individual with a hands on knowledge of how to utilise and interpret both structured and unstructured data structures coupled with an understanding of statistical concepts. If you have a passion for technology and all things digital, this is a great opportunity to learn and progress your career as well as your skills. We believe in
collaboration, one of our core values being to “build this together” therefore expect to work with every part of our business.
This role would suit you if you are someone who has experience in the Supply Side of Ad Tech industry with a solid understanding of the whole ecosystem and is excited to be on the forefront of innovation. You are passionate about problem solving and not afraid to experiment. In addition you want to test those skills by explaining complicated topics to those without the same expertise, taking information and simplifying it for others to be able to take action. A great opportunity to expand your technical analytics
skills that are highly relevant within the industry. The role will require considerable cross functional engagement, primary internal stakeholders will include our partnerships and activation teams, delivering to them analytics and insight that enable these functions to deliver performance and commercial outcomes for our partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely and consultatively with trading teams to identify opportunities to maximise the value of inventory in campaigns, ultimately delivering to them high frequency actionable reporting across markets.
- Working with internal stakeholders on supporting effective measurement of inventory
- quality/performance KPI’s
- Ongoing exploration of data to identify areas for supply/inventory optimisation to drive both performance and commercial outcomes
- Participate in the planning and design of new A/B tests and analysis of new
- SSPs/inventory/publishers partners, working with the wider analytics team to deliver
- Effectively manage personal workloads and delivery of projects to defined SLA’s as agreed with the senior members of the team in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a consistency of high level of quality to all projects, across analysis and visualisation
- Be comfortable presenting your work to internal stakeholders across the business
- Helping to build a dynamic and thriving analytics community globally
What you need to be successful:
- A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Economics or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years experience in analytical role, industry experience preferred
- Demonstrable SQL skills to query complex data sets for the data analysis
- Demonstrative experience of dealing with vast quantity of structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of analytics techniques such as clustering, regression, attribution, and significance
- Experience in working with a range of visualisation solutions such as Tableau
- Knowledge of R/Python
- Excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non- technical audiences - asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories - making complex data analysis clear and impactful
YOU WILL ENJOY
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday + volunteer day
- Regular shut down days, including the festive period
- UK Private Healthcare Plan with AXA
- Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Sport and wellbeing activities; yoga and softball
- Financial wellbeing support
- Work from home and flexible/core working hours
- Work from any Captify office in the world
- Capti-Family Benefits: including Child Nursery Savings
- UK Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and End of Year Festive parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.