Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
We’re looking for someone who is bright, super personable, who prides themselves on offering exceptional service to make everyone in our office feel welcomed and part of our culture.
We currently have 50 employees and most come into the office at least two days a week. Our Midtown Manhattan office spans an entire floor and whilst you’re filtering calls, answering slacks and emails, the main focus is to ensure the office is presented as a vibrant and buzzy environment.
The role requires a super proactive, confident, and positive individual who is a fantastic problem solver and thrives as the “go-to” person. It’s a brilliant opportunity for someone who likes a fast-paced working environment and juggling different priorities with excellent customer service skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be a consistent presence and for our employees and ensure the office is an environment which represents the Company and our culture
- You will be responsible for opening and setting up the office 3 days a week (Tues-Thurs) for an 8:30 am prompt start, making sure the coffee machine and breakfast is replenished and we have music on across the office etc.
- Manage all health and safety procedures, including fire, first aid, and DSE checks, and ensure we follow the latest COVID guidelines.
- Manage office security by following procedures, ensuring we have all necessary on-boarding and off-boarding processes in place from an equipment and office supplies standpoint
- Identifying and resolving office maintenance issues (furniture, fittings, and equipment)
- Whilst ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and the general office is clean, tidy, and presentable at all times, you’ll also organize incoming and outgoing deliveries and couriers
- Replenish supplies and stationery, ordering weekly shopping and items for internal and external staff events (including organizing Thursday/Friday drinks, our Christmas and Summer party)
- Manage all third-party suppliers providing services to our office (e.g. cleaners, plumbers, handymen) and where appropriate researching alternative suppliers and making recommendations
- Assist the IT department with day to day support, including ordering equipment and escalating issues
- Assisting with meeting room bookings and video conferencing equipment, especially for monthly and quarterly internal events
- Assist the People Team with on-boarding new starters; including re-organizing floor plans, ensuring that their desk and computer is set up in a timely manner
- You will also be heavily involved in events and will be the 'go to' for creating high morale and amazing social parties for the team! You will be a valued member of the team and should love being kept busy in a fast-paced environment!
- Work collaboratively with People Team, Finance, Marketing, and other relevant departments where necessary
- Managing all receipts for the office and events and working with the finance team to reconcile any discrepancies
- Support employees occasionally with travel bookings, including flights and accommodation
- Serve as the Executive assistant to the North American President and Global CRO Responsibilities include:
- Travel bookings
- Meeting scheduling
What you need to be successful:
- 1+ years of Office Management experience
- 1+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Media industry experience preferred
- You will have exceptional customer service skills – it’ll take a lot to know you’re having an off-day
- Have an approachable, proactive personality, communication is key as you will be the heart of the office and the embodiment of our culture and values
- You not only have excellent attention to detail, but you will also be someone who generally cares about our visitors and office environment.
- Ideally, you will have some previous reception or customer service experience but are keen to take on more office management responsibilities.
- Ability to be resourceful, solution orientated, and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise, whilst always looking for the most cost-effective option
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Proactive approach. We like creative people and creative solutions. No idea is too crazy
- Proficient using Excel, and other Microsoft software
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.