Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Reporting into the VP Commercial Strategy, the candidate will be responsible for working with the Global Accounts Director based in EMEA to represent Captify within the global teams at Hold Co, Agency and brand level. These global teams are responsible for the global planning and buying, global strategy and influencing the regional stakeholders in those businesses in terms of which partners to be using for insight, media activation and measurement, and the Global Client Partner will be required to understand the needs and challenges of these teams, and solutions sell Captify’s offering to those teams.
There will be a requirement to work closely both with counterparts in EMEA and APAC to ensure we are cross-pollinating opportunities across regions, and with local in-market teams to ensure that global directives and initiatives, plans and governance are followed through to local buying teams across the North American market
The ideal candidate will be strategic in their approach, able to truly understand the long term business challenges of a client, solutions sell based on Captify’s product suite and have the patience to navigate complex global organisations to ensure we are speaking to the relevant stakeholders, whilst at the same time being able to follow an opportunity through into execution in market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify which brands, agencies and Hold Cos have global decision makers based in New York and regional US markets
- Prioritise account opportunities based on Captify’s footprint in key verticals and where we have historically seen success in other markets with those clients
- Mapping out global client networks and identifying key decision makers globally, regionally and locally
- Create consistency with how we engage with brands globally
- Share Captify’s best work from clients locally with their global counterparts
- Work with local Captify teams to identify which brands require support from a global level, based on being either a new business opportunity or an opportunity for growth
- Be a global specialist within the business and work with departments outside of commercial to craft our narrative and maximise our ability to over-achieve our goals
- Provide regular feedback into the business on what our key global brands are looking for 6-9 months ahead to ensure our positioning and product development continues to speak to those clients’ evolving needs
- Engage with both global brands and global agency stakeholders to ensure that all parties are familiar with Captify’s solution
- Build a pipeline of opportunities that could be new business or growth of existing accounts
- Build MSAs and/or Joint Business Partnerships with brands to lock in longer term investment
- Drive accelerated YoY growth from a set of named accounts
- Sell in Captify/s entire product suite including insights, activation, measurement and Captify’s self serve platform
- Manage a pipeline of business to ensure there is a regular flow of opportunities through the pipeline
- Leverage and drive continued vertical success by working closely and cross-functionally with EMEA and APAC counterparts, marketing, and analytics teams to produce Global Deep Dives / Thought Leadership pieces that inspire marketers/agencies while lending further credence to the strength of Captify’s capabilities and dataset within those vertical
What you need to be successful:
- Highly motivated individual [from either a sales or agency background] with a track record of outperforming targets and driving growth from global brands
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders, often across different disciplines and different geographies
- Comfort in building a new revenue stream in market
- Happy working in a fast-paced culture and comfortable to “fail fast” and think outside the box
- Existing relationships at within global agency teams or global decision makers at brands
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.