Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
This is an exciting opportunity to join Captify, the Global Leader in Search Intelligence and one of the fastest growing ad tech companies in the industry.Captify are on the hunt for a superstar Market Lead to help fuel our expanding business in Australia. The candidate will be based remotely out of Melbourne and will join a sales team with the most talented, hard working & best characters in the media industry.
As an integral member of the Australian team, you will play a major role in driving the Melbourne market through new business and account development, and shaping the perception of the Captify business as we expand across the region.
You will initially be selling Captify’s Search Intelligence product suite to advertising buyers across Australia, with potential to grow the team around you. You need to have experience & knowledge of the programmatic market as well as being able to demonstrate a proven history of solution-selling to media agencies and programmatic trading desks specifically within the Melbourne market. Experience coaching and developing talent in Melbourne is a plus as this will likely be required within no time!
We want someone with a larger than life personal brand who knows everyone there is to know in the media industry, to come in and create some real waves for our fast-growth brand disrupting the data space!
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, pitching and closing Captify products to allocated planning and buying teams as well as programmatic traders
- Forecasting and managing pipeline
- Build & foster long-term relationships with senior decision makers, managing the end-to-end customer relationships for their revenue, tech & data needs.
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, how they operate and how/what campaign buying and planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top agencies specifically across heads of investment, programmatic & planning.
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline and accurately forecast revenue from a large sales team
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Drive thought leadership/ strategic thinking by partnering with key internal stakeholders e.g. Custom Success, Creative, Trading, Marketing, Executive team to ensure consistency & best in market servicing & innovation
- Proven track record in selling both programmatic & managed service solutions
- Responsible for securing & managing commercial deals with agency partners
- On point with industry trends and opportunities to ensure Captify sales team are better suited than key competitors to overachieve
- Be commercial point for internal and external escalation
What you need to be successful:
- A+ relationships within media agencies and programmatic trading desks
- Demonstrate strong leadership experience in managing high performing teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams
- Highly motivated individual with track record of outperforming revenue targets
- Highly experienced in digital advertising, enterprise solutions, online media buying and selling processes, and advertising technologies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Extremely confident in forecasting & budgeting
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst steering multiple workstreams
- A team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong will to succeed
- Inspire confidence in both our commercial teams & clients that you are a highly trustworthy & experienced commercial leader.
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Our pet-friendly Sydney WeWork has games, yoga and cold beer always on tap!
Time off to recharge - 25 days holidays + public holidays + your birthday + mental health days
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Legendary team events, client events and industry events
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.