Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
The Publisher Partner Development Manager will be responsible for the development of Captify’s technology partnerships with digital publishers & technology providers across multiple platforms.
Captify is the largest holder of search data outside of Google, and our mission in Australia is to bring together the most trusted Australian data sources for brands, as well as become a key partner for publishers to extract value from their search data.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience with digital publishers, supply side technology providers, as well as a keen understanding of online advertising and related technologies.
The key skillsets required for the role are an ability to follow a long sales cycle, proven business development experience as well as a broad understanding of the data landscape.
What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiate and develop distribution relationships with publishers, including the development of service contracts and other related materials
- Identify gaps in the Captify product set compared to the business objectives and proactively look for partners and solutions that can help to fill them
- Develop pipeline of new publisher leads within strategic and target content verticals
- Perform due diligence and quantitative/strategic analysis of potential partnership opportunities
- Research digital industry / market trends, companies and digital media product developments
- Work with account management & Insights Strategist to ensure publisher needs across technology, advertising, and finance are being serviced
- Position Captify’s software solution, Sense, to enrich our existing value propositions to publisher partners
- Manage our SSP and DSP partners to unlock revenue streams using product initiatives Understand the wider data and identity initiatives within market and how Captify’s products work within these solutions.
- Articulate new and unique strategies for supply side monetization channels within Captify
- product suite. Project manage the product launches of market first products from technical requirements to sales positioning and communicate with our marketing division to ensure successful launch
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum of 3 years of business development/sales experience, preferably with an Internet or media company, SSP, DSP, or DMP/Data company.
- Understanding of publisher challenges, data composition, monetization, and identity
- Ability to compose and articulate a business case to senior leadership using tangible and intangible qual and quant inputs
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Our pet-friendly Sydney WeWork has games, yoga and cold beer always on tap!
- Time off to recharge - 25 days holidays + public holidays + your birthday + mental health days
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Legendary team events, client events and industry events
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.