Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Driven by fast revenue growth, we are looking to recruit a cost accountant. You’ll provide key support
to the finance manager in the preparation of accurate monthly cost of sales reports, intercompany reconciliations, and cost department analysis for the group
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and feel a part of the company's evolution.
We are looking for a hard-working team player who is excited by a challenge. You need to be organised, work well with deadlines, and come from a finance background. You are approachable and enjoy working in a transversal role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monthly cost of sales reporting and analysis
- Maintenance of cost of sales accruals
- Supporting the account payable team for cost of sales invoices
- Assist regional management accountants
- Processing intercompany recharges and reconciliation
- Reviewing department cost posting entries
- Provide monthly department cost centre analysis
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Assist with financial audits where required
What you need to be successful:
- Part-qualified Accountant
- Good Excel skills are required
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good organisation and attention to detail
- Strong control mentality
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday + volunteer day
- Regular shut down days, including the festive period
- UK Private Healthcare Plan with AXA
- Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Sport and wellbeing activities; yoga and softball
- Financial wellbeing support
- Work from home and flexible/core working hours
- Work from any Captify office in the world
- Capti-Family Benefits: including Child Nursery Savings
- UK Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and End of Year Festive parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.