Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
The Programmatic Search Strategist will be primarily responsible for the long-term retention and growth strategies of Captify Programmatic Search Intelligence (PSI) clients. The role requires a comprehensive background working with Agency Trading Desks, Programmatic Traders, SSPs, DSPs and Media Owners. You will work closely with the Programmatic Search Specialists, Commercial, and Partnerships teams to ensure our clients receive the highest level of strategic servicing required to accelerate our in-market efforts, net revenue growth, and penetration of agency group, trading desk or client direct entity
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Product to define and implement a robust operational process for all client integrations to ensure client KPI’s are continually met
- Be the strategic operational lead, continually working with our technology partners to ensure effective deployment, with constant critical evaluation documented and shared
- Working closely and consultatively with internal teams of Product, Client Strategy, Finance, Analytics and Trading to build a successful and differentiated product to our clients that drives Captify revenue growth
- Supported by a Technical Account Manager, you will be expected to develop and implement strategies to drive gross profit and improve the advertiser experience.
- Working with Client Strategy teams/Client Direct to consultatively build out data strategies based on Captify’s semantic technology
- Utilise search audiences and search insights to ensure campaign, performance and delivery is achieved on client’s campaigns
- Supports internal stakeholders with the development of campaign plans based on prior campaign performance and client goals
- Understands advertiser base, their needs and what we can do to drive their success and commitment
- Working closely and consultatively with the agencies/trading desks through the initial set-up process - including advising best practice for all future activities
- Actively build relationships with and regularly meet/hot-desk with agency traders to ensure that we are maximising delivery and revenue opportunities on each campaign
- Works closely with counterparts in other markets to drive adoption of global tools, processes and procedures
- Manage performance and delivery of campaigns consultatively with multiple clients to achieve their KPI's and maximise gross profit for Captify
- As part of your focus, ensuring that Captify’s PSI product evolves to become a robust, scalable and efficient product offering.
- Partner with Client Strategy and Sales to drive team-based revenue for programmatic services
- Serve as a programmatic consultant to agency and advertiser clients: provide strategic recommendations, best practices, new features, etc.
- Work with existing clients during the campaign planning phase to translate their media objectives into technical solutions
- Assist CS/Sales with prospective clients that require custom solutions
- Coordinating and conducting trainings
- Day-to-day account ownership from a technical perspective
- Platform troubleshooting and managing operational or technical escalations of campaign launches
- Ongoing excellent customer service as well as with knowledge of marketplace.
- Analysis of performance of accounts and providing recommendations for performance and delivery improvement.
High growth of accounts (translated as gross profit) while achieving client KPI's
- Continual client spend (high retention month over month)
- Building scalable environment Programmatic Solutions Consultant to grow revenue
What you need to be successful:
- Proven track record of working with Programmatic buyers (agencies, marketers)
- and technology platforms (DSP, SSP, DMP)
- Desire to grow revenue as a primary objective within your remit.
- Technical acumen regarding the programmatic supply and demand channels, as well as audience based data segmentation
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- 3-5 years Adtech/Digital Media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
YOU WILL ENJOY
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday + volunteer day
- Regular shut down days, including the festive period
- UK Private Healthcare Plan with AXA
- Access to SPILL - instant therapy support
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Sport and wellbeing activities; yoga and softball
- Financial wellbeing support
- Work from home and flexible/core working hours
- Work from any Captify office in the world
- Capti-Family Benefits: including Child Nursery Savings
- UK Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and End of Year Festive parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.