Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Captify has been changing the game for over a decade with our Search Intelligence products, and we have grown steadily as a result. To continue and accelerate that growth, we are enhancing our lead generation and CRM capabilities. We’ve recently installed a new toolset and we’re looking for someone to help us get the most out of it. We’re walking. We need you so we can run.
If you are a tech-forward, curious marketer who wants to play a huge role in establishing a world-class capability that will accelerate growth for the company, we’d love to talk with you. We can’t accomplish our mission without someone who can make the most of our technology and help us use it to understand the true ROI of what we’re doing, make better decisions about how we engage our prospects/customers, and execute on those decisions with sophisticated lead gen and CRM campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with content creators and strategists in Marketing to develop campaigns, including engagement journeys, segmentation strategy, lead scoring, and KPI.
- In conjunction with Director of Marketing, formalize a process that can scale beyond the US to other regions we operate in, both now and in the future.
- Contribute to campaign briefs, recommending optimizations and new approaches to consider based on past performance.
- Build out test and learn agenda and recommend campaign tests to garner learning.
- Project ROI for new efforts and prioritize accordingly.
- Set up and execute campaigns through Pardot/Salesforce.
- QA assets and ensure that tracking is working correctly.
- Optimize campaigns in-flight where applicable.
- Pull reports covering agreed upon KPI on a regular cadence.
- Analyze data during and post campaign and recommend both tactical and strategic optimizations.
- Evolve attribution model for ROI, ensuring that how we “count” ROI for marketing reflects the real world as closely as possible.
- Ensure that learning is shared across teams.
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing roles and environments
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot
- An understanding of the sales funnel process and how it relates to marketing
- Solid understanding of the media industry landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills—ability to project manage effectively, prioritize and deliver tasks on time
- Desire for constant improvement paired with zeal for tinkering.
- Desire to do marketing differently, building and maintaining a brand that stands out
- Demonstrable planning and reporting skills
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office / Google Suite - docs, decks and sheets
- Enjoy working in an exciting, busy and dynamic environment
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.