Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture - It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our 'BeTheChange' programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
Captify’s Programmatic Search Intelligence (PSI) solution, powered by proprietary semantic technology and in partnership with top tier supply partners, allows brands and agencies to access Captify’s real-time data via PMPs in their DSP of choice.
The Programmatic Technical Account Manager is responsible for audience and deal creation, client implementations, and growing strategic client relationships in partnership with Sales. This role requires technical aptitude and a strong understanding of the programmatic landscape.
This highly visible role will support the activation and growth of Captify’s PSI clients and be an integral part of Captify’s burgeoning self-serve business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for Captify’s programmatic offerings
- Setup, manage, and optimize Deal IDs for Captify’s programmatic buyers
- Manage revenue bookings within Captify’s CRM
- Partner with Sales to drive revenue for existing clients
- Serve as a programmatic consultant to agency and advertiser clients: provide strategic recommendations, best practices, optimization suggestions, etc.
- Work with clients during the campaign planning phase to translate their media objectives into technical solutions
- Act as support for Captify’s programmatic solution after launch by working closely with agency partners to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Document and distribute best practices for ease of communication and maintenance across teams
- Day-to-day account ownership from a technical perspective
- Platform troubleshooting and managing operational or technical escalations of campaign launches
- Create search-based audiences to ensure performance and delivery are achieved on client’s campaigns
- Analysis of performance of accounts and providing recommendations for improvement.
What you need to be successful:
- Experience working for (or with) a programmatic technology provider (e.g. SSP, DSP, agency trading desk)
- Technical acumen regarding the programmatic supply and demand channels
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Proactive, self-directed mindset and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
- 1-3 years Adtech/Digital Media experience (some ad ops experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
The annual compensation range for the Programmatic Technical Account Manager role in New York City is $65,000 - $75,000 per annum.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, US National holidays, Winter holiday shut down , and your birthday off
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Work from any Captify office in the world - giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community - Give A Day Away for volunteering
- We care about Wellbeing - from a classpass discount, mental health resources, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Capti-parents enhanced leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- In office snacks, soft drinks, coffees and teas
- Legendary Summer and End of year parties
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.